Serenity &amp;lt;DJM&amp;gt; Serenity <DJM>

I think you did well too :D

I enjoyed that thoroughly. Not sure it's quite as serene as the title suggests, as it has a mild clubby vibe in some parts, but title aside, it's good.

killamnjaro responds:

That's my style, dance and be calm...

Mad-Dog - Speedcakes Mad-Dog - Speedcakes

Maaaaaan...

...what the hell did you put in my cake?! 0_0

Raikou92 responds:

A teaspoon of speed

i thought you wanted whining? i thought you wanted whining?

Dat chorus

This is an interestingly different MLP mix... I'm happy for that chorus to whine at me for hours.

Catchy, man. Catchy.

Sabertooth Tiger! Sabertooth Tiger!

Incredibly catchy

That was so, so catchy. Even if it's not done, I'm downloading this. Where are the vocals from?

Tarteviant responds:

I'm the vocalist lol.. I pitched and autotuned my voice (cause I'm a dude).. thank you for taking interest in this! I appreciate it very much..

Brisk Momento Brisk Momento

Maaaaan...

...that was brilliant. No offence to your older stuff, but compared to what I've heard from you before, this is in another league my friend.

Besides the little jingle at the intro, I can totally hear this in the background of a game of Unreal Tournament or something. It's fast paced but soothing at the same time: the sort of tune that (if it were in a video game situation) would keep the pace going but also compliment the scenery around you.

I like how offbeat some synths are as the track progresses, (the right type of offbeat :P) and as a whole, I think it's pretty fantastic.

Good
Job

Stavier responds:

Yeah, I think I've been improving since then. I could see this in a video game like how you explained. And whenever I make my new DnB songs, that's what I am aiming for, to create some kinda scenery image or fast paced but soothing as you said. Lolz, I think I know what you mean by the offbeat part & thanx for reviewing! If you like this upbeat DnB, then I think you'd also like my kinda dark atmospheric DnB song called Sea Of Atmosphere :D

Amor (Fireflies) Amor (Fireflies)

Oh, I'm such a sap.

This made me smile. Writing songs for special people is such a wholly fulfilling thing to do. isn't it?

Beautiful work, really great.

I'm sure she loved/will love/currently is loving it.

AKACCMIOF responds:

Thanks very much my firend :) and yes, you are a sap :P but arent we all sometimes? :)

Thanks very much :) I'm very glad you enjoyed it :)

Love and peace
AKACCMIOF

Escape Reality (Demo) Escape Reality (Demo)

Meaty

It sounds meaty. I hope I catch the full thing.

UndergroundFantasy responds:

lol what do you mean by meaty?

ZiNiTY - Sound of my dream ZiNiTY - Sound of my dream

Dreamy

I don't normally listen to this sort of music, not that I dislike it, in fact, I really quite enjoyed that. The music sounds a lot like "Back In My Life" by Alice Deejay.

Well made for just a day's work.

djzinity responds:

thanks :)
im glad that you like it! ^^.

Rainbow Dash Likes Colts Rainbow Dash Likes Colts

I enjoyed that.

Particularly the "Louder!" part at the beginning.

Good job.

Friends Forever Mix Friends Forever Mix

Damn, bro.

This is almost too pleasing to listen to. The best part is where you have the "My Little Pony, Pony" part harmonising with another part, so good.

Good job with all the extra synths and beats, nothing is too empowering.

This is the first 10 I have given.